Formetco, a leading provider of indoor LED video screens, is actively seeking a National Director of Indoor Video Sales. This pivotal role is integral to the growth and success of our organization. We are looking for a visionary leader with a proven track record in the industry to strategically build, manage, and scale our Indoor Video Sales Division.
Duties and Responsibilities
The National Director of Indoor Video Sales will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy in collaboration with Marketing and Operations to identify new business opportunities and expand market share.
- Serve as a company and product expert with an in-depth understanding of Formetco’s product capabilities, features, functions, and operations to best meet the customers’ vision.
- Recruit, train, and lead a high-performing sales team, fostering a culture of excellence and accountability while successfully executing plans to meet volume and profit margin goals.
- Oversee the creation, execution, and monitoring of the annual strategy and budget for the Indoor Video Sales Division.
- Ensure compliance with Formetco’s established sales processes and methodologies.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key clients, strategic partners, consultants, and architects to drive business objectives.
- Lead contract negotiations with the ability to successfully negotiate prices without being the lowest cost bidder.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A proven track record in direct sales of customized, installable equipment to indoor facilities.
- Successful experience in the below markets:
– House of Worship
– Out of Home Advertising (Airports, Retail, and other Advertising opportunities)
– Education- College and High School Education and Communication Screens
– Sports facilities.
– Architects and Developers, General Contractors
- In-depth knowledge of the Audio-Visual (AV) industry.
- Motivated, goal-oriented team player with initiative to solve problems and seek improvement.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to gain the confidence and trust of prospective clients by comprehensively understanding their needs, goals, and objectives.
- Proficiency in identifying key stakeholders within an organization, including information gatherers, influencers, and decision-makers.
- Familiarity with the purchasing process, including bidding strategies and protocols.
- Experience leveraging relationships with consultants and architects to gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
- An existing network of contacts among potential indoor video buyers.
- Proven experience in building, leading, and managing a sales team.
- Experience in the development and execution of targeted marketing campaigns.
Formetco invites nominations and applications or expressions of interest to be submitted to the following link:
Applications are confidential and review of materials will begin immediately and continue until the appointment is made.
Formetco is an equal-opportunity employer.