IT Customer Support Specialist
Responsible for customer service and technical support to support the operational performance of large visual LED Video screens primarily in North America.
- Provide exceptional customer service and be an advocate for our customers
- Help customers via phone support
- Monitor LED system emails and alerts to ensure proper operation of customer screens
- Maintain proper records for troubleshooting customer systems
- Deploy new software necessary for proper screen and computer operation
- Supply first and eventually tier-two level support
- Visually check Support applications and respond to downed/troubled devices
- Support works 7 days a week
- Swing Shift Rotation
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience with Windows-based operating systems.
- 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft applications
- 1-2 years of experience with Remote Desktop Support
- Basic understanding of networking principles
- Experience with Mac software a plus
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or similar a plus
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read schematics and drawings
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Quick learner/self-motivated and able to work independently
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft applications and/or networking components
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware/software
- Working in the office will be required to complete the training. After proficiency is achieved, may be able to work remotely a few days a week.
- For working remotely, a computer will be provided, but the applicant must have a high-speed (50Mbps or greater) internet connection.
- Customer support is open 7 days a week, and there will be different shift options available.
Must complete a pre-employment drug test and a background check.
Formetco is a DrugFree Workplace.
Formetco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.