Formetco Sports, a division of Formetco, Inc. is an innovative source of product design, reliability, and customized LED screen solutions for sports venues across the country. With thousands of LED installations in the U.S. across multiple applications, Formetco prides itself on craftsmanship, ingenuity and expertise while maintaining the highest level of customer service in the industry.
Formetco’s Sports target market consists of Southeast High Schools and Colleges (indoor and outdoor) that have projects between $250,000 and $1,500,000 that predominately utilize Formetco’s Stock Products. Other projects that would be considered a target market would be larger projects where there are no outside consultants, and we have a good relationship. When we compete in our target market, our competitive advantages are significant.
The Formetco Sports team is currently seeking a Director of Sports Sales for its fast-growing Video Scoreboard Business Unit to work in our Atlanta office. This position will focus on outside sales, managing a sales department and working closely with sales leadership. You will be given the resources of a marketing department with a robust support team. If you’re solutions-focused, detail-oriented, and a strong communicator, we look forward to hearing from you.
- 10+ years of experience working in outside sales with at least 4 years of experience directly related to selling equipment that requires customization, and installation to high school and college sports facilities.
- Experience managing and growing a sales team.
- Experience determining, who is who in the process, from information gathers, influencers, and decision maker(s).
- Ability to identify the purchasing process and has experience with the bidding process and bidding strategies.
- Successful experience working with the appropriate Co-Ops in the Sports Market.
- Communication and relationship-building skills, in order to help our prospective customers through the project development process.
- Has developed relationships with high school and college sports facilities buyers including Athletic Directors, Coaches & purchasing agents.
- Experience working with consultants and architects, and how to use them to our advantage.
Director of Sales would have the above experience and skills in addition to having successful experience building and managing a sales staff, marketing program, etc.
- Build and manage a sales team while developing and setting sales objectives, sales plans, and annual quotas for assigned territories, focusing sales and marketing efforts to meet or exceed these quotas.
- Maintain and build on the existing customer base by developing a strong rapport with key clients and working to establish new customer opportunities.
- Coach our prospective customers, helping them communicate to you, all their needs, requirements, goals, and objectives for their project.
- Confidently portray Formetco Sports as the company that has the team of experts to complete their project exceeding expectations.
- Gain prospective customers’ confidence, becoming their trusted go-to expert, developing the relationship to the point where you own the relationship.
- Build market share and position by developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals while strengthening business relationships.
Rewarding Benefits Package
- Competitive Base Salary (Compensation is competitive and is commensurate with experience.)
- Health Care including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Family Leave
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- This role is based in Atlanta, GA. Relocation assistance is available for the right candidate.
Must complete a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Formetco is a Drug Free Workplace
Formetco is an Equal Opportunity Employer