Will be responsible for the creation of presentation drawings, Structural Steel Detailing, 3D modeling, and site evaluations for metal structures at our Formetco Fabrication location in Tennille, GA.
- Draft plans in AutoCad and 3D modeling
- Develop presentation into Structural Steel details and drawings
- Prepare documents and drawings for engineers
- Project take offs and estimates
- Assist in material procurement
- Assist with shipping and receiving
- Diploma or certificate in Drafting Technology or CAD.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, preferably in Structural Steel Detailing.
- Experience with Standard 3D AutoCad version 2010 or higher.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
- Ability to work in a Fabrication Shop checking jobs in progress.
Must complete a pre-employment drug test and a background check.
Formetco is a DrugFree Workplace.
Formetco is an Equal Opportunity Employer