Responsible for the assembly of tri-face and backlit billboard signs.
- Fulfill customer orders for sign replacement parts.
- Monitor inventory of parts and reorder as necessary.
- Read blueprints to determine components needed for each project.
- Make accurate measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Assemble parts to build signs according to specifications.
- QC and test signs before shipping to ensure they are working correctly.
- Use forklift to move material into machines or move material to and from production area.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Previous experience in warehouse.
- Must have good technical knowledge and possess great manual dexterity.
- Must be detail oriented with quality and precision focus.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints. Understanding of electrical requirements for wiring general signage.
- Understanding of electrical requirements for wiring general signage.
- Prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Previous forklift experience required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
- Position requires lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, or moving materials up to 50 pounds, standing on your feet most of the shift repetitive movements, and hands on general labor.
Must complete a pre-employment drug test and a background check.
Formetco is a DrugFree Workplace.
Formetco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.