Responsible for the accounts payable function including receiving, processing, and verifying invoices; tracking and recording purchase orders; and processing payments
Accounts Payable – Full Cycle
- Vendor management including completing credit applications, set-up in system, and maintenance.
- Maintain Vendor W-9’s, Vendor 1099’s, and Certificates of Insurance.
- Code and Key invoices, 3-way matching, scanning, and filing invoices.
- Weekly check processing, ACH, wire & credit card payments.
- Maintain fixed assets & run depreciation.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years accounts payable experience required.
- MS Office proficiency, especially Excel, required.
- Great Plains knowledge/proficiency a plus.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must complete a pre-employment drug test and a background check.
Formetco is a DrugFree Workplace.
Formetco is an Equal Opportunity Employer