Available are three different louver cores. Standard is the solid face louver. A triangular shape where the graphics are applied directly on the louver, Changeable PVC louver cores and the Universal louver cores that accepts PVC louver faces and extruded aluminum louver faces.
SOLID STEEL GEARS
Large sized all solid steel mitre gears use less than 2% of rates torque. Longer life when compared to plastic drive parts. Just as every component of the Formetco Tri-Face system. Designed and built to last well beyond typical life span for a tri-image billboard sign.
Shaft couplers are standard industrial. Factory installed keyway ensures a perfect shaft alignment, preventing break-down and grinding.
Take faces out of rotation, control dwell time, and more with the powerful controller that has a history of reliability and simplicity of use.
Extra heavy duty sealed motor ensures performance of the display. Industry standard 3 phased and is recommended for the nearly 5 million starts and stops annually performed by a display.
SOLID STEEL C CHANNEL
Solid steel 7-inch C Channel supports drive train cabinet. Eliminates need for costly truss boxes and torsion bars.
Sensors monitor and ensure proper position of louvers during rotation
- The most technically advanced Tri-Face Billboard system available
- Structure and motors constructed of the most durable materials available
- The Tri-Face display preferred by outdoor advertising industry leaders
- The display of choice for 90% of all new pro sports stadiums
- Formetco's Tri-Face Billboard sets the standard for reliability
- Low cost of maintenance and ownership provides an outstanding value
- Proven dependable under adverse conditions and heavy wind loads
- No other system installs this fast.
- Existing signs can be easily retrofitted.
- Eliminates the need for removable face plates.
- Eliminates the need for pressure sensitive vinyl.
- No crane or truck required for transport or installing louvers.
- Cuts install time by hours and saves you thousands of dollars.
- Can easily be installed one person even in adverse weather conditions.