SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR FOOT LEVEL TIE-OFF AND SHARP LEADING EDGE APPLICATIONS.
This ground-breaking new product includes the following key features:
- 8 ft. (2.4 m) working length
- Ergonomically designed for comfort
- Single and 100% tie-off units available
- Meets the most stringent safety standards, ANSI Z359.14 for leading edge
Key Features and Benefits:
- INTEGRATED, BACKPACK-STYLE
ENERGY ABSORBER—The energy
absorber and connector work together
to limit forces to protect against sharp
edges. Backpack design that stays tight
to the harness and evenly disperses the
- EASY-TO-INSTALL CONNECTOR—
Providing 360 degrees of rotation, the
direct-to-harness connection provides
seamless integration of the energy
absorber and leaves the D-ring open for
rescue or other equipment.
- GLOBAL SHARP EDGE
icon to quickly and easily
identify sharp edge product.
- TOUGH AND FLEXIBLE GALVANIZED
CABLE LIFELINE—The 8' (2.4 m) of
3/16" (5 mm) cable provides maximum
range of motion, durability, and
- IMPACT-RESISTANT HOUSING—
Lightweight thermoplastic housing
provides maximum durability.
- HOOK OPTIONS—Designed to meet
your unique needs, the Nano-Lok™ edge
comes in many configurations.
Watch the Video on the Nano-Lok Self Retracting Lifeline
You may also be interested in:
Complete line of safety gear