Formetco is the leading supplier of the most extremely durable solid fiberglass Gripper Bars to the Outdoor Advertising Industry. With a high strength-to-weight ratio, Gripper Bars are a great and inexpensive material for billboard vinyl installations. Because it is electrically and thermally insulating (non-conductive), Gripper Bars are also a very safe alternative to hollow fiberglass rods or PVC/EMT piping. With our exclusive UV Protection Veil we’ve added additional protection and life to our Gripper Bars over other suppliers. When used in conjunction with our Heavy Duty Ratchet Assemblies, FX Hook Bolts, or Vinyl Tensioning Clips, our Gripper Bars are the ideal product for flex-face vinyl installations.
Features and Benefits:
- Conveniently packaged in bundles of 10 pcs.
- Available in 5/8” and 3/4 “ diameters
- Largest stock of 10’, 12’, 14’, and 24’ lengths in the industry
- Thickest surface veil to increase corrosion and UV resistance
- Tested following guidance contained in ASTM Standard Specifications for Fiberglass reinforced Plastics “FRP” Rod and Tube used in Live Line Tools, ASTM F711-89
- Non-conductive thermally and electrically
- High strength
- Remarkably flexible with dimensional stability
- Low maintenance
You may also be interested in:
Heavy Duty Ratchets
Rated at 3,000lbs