WELCOME TO OUR SUPPORT PORTAL. FROM HERE YOU CAN GET ANSWERS TO SOME COMMON QUESTIONS THAT WE ARE ASKED DAILY
NEED SOME HELP?
- Is there standard stringer spacing? No, all are unique but we are able to mount the hangers per your specifications.
- Is there a maximum size Invisible Frame size? Yes, we don’t recommend going over 678 square feet (14’x48’).
- What’s the difference in the Panelvue and Signvue lights? The Panelvue light throws light on a horizontal axis with a max height of 12’ while Signvue throws light on a vertical axis with a max height of 20’
- How many ratchets do I need for my billboard? We determine this by the gripper bars being used. When using 8’ and under use 2 per rod, 14’ and under use 3 per rod, and 24’ and under use 4 per rod. These combinations will prevent the gripper bars from bowing and causing wrinkles.
- Is anything offered that can help smooth out the tops and bottoms of my prints? My panels aren’t entirely even (saw toothed). We offer a PVC product called Edge molding that slips over the edges and smooth’s out the surfaces. This is offer in both 1” and 2” wide material for metal or wood panels.
- How can I prevent my corner panels from bending back and “dog earing”? We offer corner stiffeners that are placed on the corners and secured with pins and keys. The stiffeners are pre-punched to match to the hole pattern in the metal sections. It is best that this be done before any bending occurs but can be placed on panels that are already bent.